Nation Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nation Mayhem || SA:MP Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YungDanny [Nm Application]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YungDanny

YungDanny [Nm Application] Empty
PostSubject: YungDanny [Nm Application]   YungDanny [Nm Application] EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:48 pm

I am currently banned from Foco TDM, However i have been playing a known DM server called LOS SANTOS STREET wars, for a long time now. Sorry about this.
Name: Akbaig
Kills/Deaths: 5118 Kills, 2212 Deaths.
Reason Of Applying For Nation Mayhem(At least 2 paragraphs): I have been watching Nation Mayhem member's DM videos and it was looking truly good, I have also been playing with some nM friends in DM servers all around. I have been playing samp since 2009 and i think my skills are good enough for Nation Mayhem. I'm not saying i deserve this spot more than any other applicant but, i have been trying to put the effort out to show the members what i can do. I am an actice player on DM severs, such as UL Wargrounds, both skin and lag shooting. My skills in skin shooting are about 10% better than my lag shot skills. I am a good Cbugging player and i also have TCW and Duel experiences, if you take a look at this video of my old clan. I was just practicing back then, all we did was TCW so i have some good experience

I have some good friends from this clan also, that i would want to go around with and represent the same clan with, I am now going to rate my honest gun skills out of ten. Deagle: 8.5/10 Shotgun 10/10 Sniper 9.5/10 Spaz 7.5/10 ak47/M4a1: 8/10. Most of the players know how i play, however a certain player has been accusing me of aimbot hacks, which is not really an offense to me but it's just a compliment to my shooting. (not trying to disrespect). I will respect my fellow members and participate in TCW and Duels, im just here for the fun Very Happy
Recommendations: N/A
KDR: 2.31
Total Stats(Screenshot):
Back to top Go down

YungDanny [Nm Application]
Page 1 of 1